Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hoppin' By to Say Hi!

Hi!  I am still here, with a bunch of stuff to blog about and not enough time to squeeze it all in.  I've been getting ready for my husband to come home for 2 weeks so we can get our house ready to put on the market and enjoy Spring Break. 

I made this card for a swap I am in.  This months theme was to use 3 colors and only 3 colors.  Yay!  My kind of card.  This is what I came up with:

All supplies are from Stampin' Up!  Stamp set:  Ears to You  Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Groovy Guava (retired).  Ribbon:  Groovy Guava (retired)  Punches:  Word Window, Modern Label 




The bunny stamp is one of the limited edition stamps available until March 31st.  Have you gotten yours yet?  It is my FAVORITE of the single stamps offered this time.  I used my crumb cake marker for the center bunny and groovy guava ink pad + blender pen to color the bunnies on the ends.  Groovy Guava was not offered as a marker at the time, but a blender pen and ink pad/reinker takes care of that problem.  I stamped this on the very vanilla base.  I then re-colored the middle bunny with crumb cake and stamped on a scrap of very vanilla.  I fussy cut and placed it over the middle bunny on the card base with a Stampin' Dimensional (love these!).   Very easy card and I love using 3 colors.

Thanks for hopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment