Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy V-day everyone!  I have loved looking around Facebook and Pintrest to see all the fun things that people have been creating for this fun-filled day.  My first grader once again asked me to make his Valentine's to give to his classmates.  I was so honored.  We kept it simple, they are 6 and 7 years old after all. 

First I had to sort 2 bags of Valentine themed M & M's.  I didn't realized there were 4 colors.  Don't they look pretty in my Pampered Chef prep bowls? 

Next we filled the 1x8in cello bags (yes, Stampin' Up! sells theses).  They are very economical at just $2.50 for 50 bags!  Love.    
After we filled the bags, I stamped the "happy valentine's day" heart in Raspberry Ripple ink.  This stamp was a limited ed. in January.  Guess what?  It matched up perfectly with the heart punch!  I love when my stamps match up with punches.  We glued these onto Pretty in Pink cardstock.  2x3in is the size.  The "to/from" stamp is from my collection.

We made 23 all together :)
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment