This past Friday some ladies from church came over to make 50 baby announcement bag toppers. They had done something similar in the past so it made it much easier to put it all together. This is what you will need:
All supplies are from Stampin' Up!
1. Top Note Die
2. Cardstock color of your choice (we used Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White)
3. Scallop Oval punch
4. Large oval punch
5. 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon
6. Early Espresso Classic Ink
7. Glue Dots
8. SNAIL adhesive
9. Big Shot die cutter
10. Small cello bags
11. Sticky Strip tape
I apologize for the horrible picture. My camera died last week and this was resized from my phone.
1. Take the Pretty in Pink cardstock with the Top Note die and run through Big Shot
2. Fold in half. Use a scoring blade to achieve a nice crease to fold.
3. Take the Pink Pirouette cardstock and punch with scallop oval
4. Take Early Espresso ink and stamp "it's a girl" onto Whisper white and punch using large oval punch
5. Make a bow with the ribbon and adhere using glue dot.
6. Layer and adhere ovals with SNAIL
7. Take the cello bag and fill with whatever you want and adhere topper to bag with the sticky strip (this part is not shown).
My client was going to type up the baby's stats on a label and stick to the back of the topper to give.
It took about 2 hours to make these with a 4 person assembly line. Not to bad considering we made 50.