Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Cupcake!

 Today I am sharing my 2nd card from my March class.  I used the Patterned Occasions set from the SAB offerings.  Love this set! 



 I wanted to try a different fold.  I always do the same kind and it was getting a little boring.  So I made this into a Gate Fold card.  It's very easy.  Just cut your 8.5x11 cardstock (love that SU paper comes this way as well as 12x12!) in half so you have a 4.25x5.5 sheet.  Then score each end at 2 and 1/8.  Fold in and voila!   The DSP is Sycamore Street.  Another SAB offering and I just love the colors and brightness.  I colored the cupcake using my Stampin' Write markers in wisteria wonder, summer starfruit, calypso coral, island indigo and pool party.  I then layered the cupcake onto summer starfruit and pool party.  I just love this color combo.  I am not a fan of summer starfruit but paired with pool party. . . it's very summery!  Sorry my ugly finger is in the way of the 2nd photo.  I wanted you to see the card all folded up.

So what do you think?  Let me know and remember, I have some blog candy  I am giving away.  My goal is 50 followers and I am sitting at 29.

 Let's see if we can get this blog up to 50!  Once I get to 50 followers I will be offering the "Ears to You" stamp to 1 lucky winner.  Here is what you do to enter:

1.  Leave a comment and become a follower
2.  Leave a comment on my FB page https://www.facebook.com/AndreasStampingSpot and say I sent you + become a follower

I'm getting closer!  Just 21 more followers and I can give away this cute stamp set!

1 comment:

  1. Already a follower but wanted to leaving you some comment love. I like your idea of switching up your card folds...great card :) will go follow your FB page right now

    ReplyDelete