Thursday, March 7, 2013

BLOG CANDY ALERT!!! Ears To You Clear-Mount Stamp Set -- by Stampin’ Up!

 I am currently at 25 followers.  Let's see if we can get this blog up to 50!  Once I get to 50 followers I will be offering the "Ears to You" stamp to 1 lucky winner.  Here is what you do to enter:

1.  Leave a comment and become a follower
2.  Leave a comment on my FB page https://www.facebook.com/AndreasStampingSpot and say I sent you + become a follower


Thanks!


Ears To You Clear-Mount Stamp Set -- by Stampin’ Up!

Ears To You Clear-Mount Stamp Set

5 comments:

  1. I have been reading the blog for sometime but wasn't officially "following". Now it is official.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now a follower!!! Love your cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute set -- I think I was following but we all became slackers the past year reading /blogging I am making a point to blog every week this year well at least every month (kinda like my crafting... hehe.. see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I have not already been following your blog!! Yikes I am behind - well was behind I am now following and you know I love that stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete