Thursday, January 31, 2013

Oh, Thanks!

This morning I was doing my usual Facebook check and came upon a great card made by fellow demonstrator, Jessica Taylor.   I fell in love with it.  Perfect timing also, since I am in the middle of sorting my January Stamp Club orders and wanted to stick a Thank You note inside.  What also caught my eye was that it used the "Oh, Hello" stamp set.  I will be featuring this set in my February classes.  Here is my version of Jessica's card:

All supplies by Stampin' Up!   Stamp Set:  Oh, Hello   Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Raspberry Ripple  Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple  Ribbon:  Primrose Petals
 

As you can see in my card and in the original, all you need is 4-5 graduating shades of ink and you can make this card.  I can see a whole rainbow of these.  What colors would you use?

Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment