Wednesday, August 12, 2009

S2G Twisted Thursday Challenge



I decided to try my first company based challenge today. My fellow cardmaking friend Justine
designs for a company called Shirley's 2 Girls or S2G for short. This is my submission for their "Twisted Thursday" challenge. I copied the layout and add the "twist" of polk a dots as per the requirements. I apologize for the terrible pics. I was trying to capture the textured polk a dot background.
I also decided to give my few Copic Sketch markers a try on the tiny cupcakes. Didn't turn out like I wanted. I'm a novice at Copics so maybe with some more trial and error I'll get it right.
Supplies
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes (SU)
Ink: Ranger Adirondak
Cardstock: Berry Sorbet, Lemon Tart, Stampers Select White, Summer Sunrise (All PTI)
Ribbon: PTI
Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. ANDREA...LUV your polk-a-dots! nice 'twist' on the dots...love it! Thanks for playing with us this week...nice to see NEW faces...Deidre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea - your coloring on the cupcakes are marvy! Love me some dots too! Thanks so much for playing with us over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday! Come back and play again with us on Thursday for a brand new sketch and Twist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cupcake card! Love the colors! Thanks so much or playing with us. Hope you join us next week for another Twisted Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAHHHHHHHH, I am so glad to see you came to play with me. This of course is super yummolicious!! Good luck, I hope you WIN the challenge. I have uploaded this week's sketch along with the Twist so I hope you can play again. Winner of last week will be posted tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete