Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back to School

The Paper Backpack



This is what I've been working on. I cannot take credit for the pattern/idea. I found it on SCS.
All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Nursery Letters Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock: Brilliant Blue, Gable Green
Ink: Brilliant Blue
Accessories: 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, eyelets, Crop-a-dile, small star punch
Retired Simply Scrappin' Kit
I used the rectangle and circle stickers in the scrappin kit and used my star punch with them. Clever idea for those strange shaped stickers you have no use for.

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this fun project. I love it and love the letters you stamped. I do believe my dear, that it is time for a new blog post even though I love what your created up top!!!
    Thanks for the Birthday comments

    ReplyDelete