Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Treats

Halloween is just a couple of weeks away!  Are you ready?   These are projects we made in my monthly club for September.  They would make great little goodies for little Trick-or-Treaters, class goodie bags. . .


The bat card on the left, I CASED from fellow demonstrator, Ronda Wade.  Isn't it cute?!  The bat was made from the Owl and 2 circle punches.  I ran the basic gray card stock through my BigShot using the spider web embossing folder.  I had received the new Illuminate pigment ink pad just days before my class and I got to thinking, what if we dabbed that on the raised web?  It gives it just a little bit of shimmer like dew and really made the card "pop."

The little bag was made using the Ghoulish Googlies Bundle.  I have fallen in love with all the bundles that Stampin' Up! has offered in the Holiday catalog.  The Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit has enough supplies to make 10 of these little bags, perfect for a class, kids Halloween party, or buy 2-3 and you have enough to make 1 for each child in a class.  The googlie eyes are great since they already come with adhesive on the back!

The 3rd item we made was the little 1x8" cello bag M&M treats.  New products used on this were the Mixed Medley Hostess set and 1-1/4" scallop circle punch.  I love punches and anything that matches them!

I hope you liked the projects.  I'll be back soon with another quick and and easy Halloween project!

No comments:

Post a Comment