Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween Inspiration


The following are some fall/Halloween themed cards.  These were made during my clubs and workshops over the past year.  All cards contain stamps and supplies by Stampin' Up!



The card above uses the beautiful leaf and acorn stamp from "Lovely As a Tree"  It is a beautiful set for everything from fall, Christmas, birthday, sympathy and masculine cards.


Next is the set "Eat, Drink, and Be Scary" along with "Halloween Frights"
The "Eat, Drink" and Be Scary" is awesome because it coordinates with many punches!


Aren't these little witch hats cute!  I added a little black and white gingham ribbon and colored with some markers for a little pop.  Again, the hats are from "Eat, Drink, and Be Scary".  The sentiment is from the retired set "Fancy Everyday Phrases"



Here we have a card with one of my favorite sets, "Trendy Trees"  The tops and trunks are separate so you can mix and match!  For the tree to the right, I used the "Rock and Roll" technique.  First stamp in a light color, ex: So Saffron.  Then roll the edge of the stamp in a darker color ex: Pumpkin Pie and voila! A neat looking effect.



                                                                     To finish, this card uses the "Haunting" Jumbo Wheel.  Pretty spooky little trick or treaters.  I dotted their eyes with the white gel pen.  The back ground was done using 3 shades of orange and So Saffron.  I made this card last year at one of my clubs so I don't remember the exact colors.  The Happy Halloween stamp is from "All Holidays" This is a must to add to your collection if you want a varitey of holiday sentiments.

And there you have it, a few cards to get the creative juices flowing.  I know it's been a looong time since I posted, hopefully these make up for it a little bit ;)
                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment